New American Cursive Workbook 1
Grades 1 – 4
Before the early 1930s, virtually all children were taught cursive in the first grade. (Remember your grandmother’s nice handwriting?) Research shows that, when students do not begin learning cursive until the third grade, they slow down to a first grader’s speed. By learning cursive earlier, students can focus more on other subjects as they advance to the upper grades.
NAC® Workbook 1 includes:
- Teaching Guide included!
- 105 instructional lessons that only require 15 minutes a day!
- Fun artwork exercises to help build fine motor skills
- Lessons on how to form each letter with starting dots and directional arrows
- Binding is at the top for ease of use by right or left handers
- Lessons on the Three P’s of Penmanship: Posture, Pencil and Paper Position
- Multi-sensory teaching methods
- Reproducible practice pages
- The NAC mascot, Mr. Meerkat, makes learning cursive fun!